Situated in Chartwell, on the very edge of the Northern Suburbs, Body Sense Day Spa serves as a tranquil escape for the tired bodies and minds of busy Joburgers. We offer short, convenient sessions and half-day sessions, but we encourage you to stay for the whole day and relish in our full array of personal pampering and relaxation treatments.
We have tailor-made pampering packages for different occasions, including:
- Half-Day Stress Relief
- Mother and Daughter
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Secretaries Day
- Bosses Day;
- Special Birthday
- Incentive/Thank You staff packages
All our rejuvenating packages include either breakfast, lunch or, for full day clients, both. Individually or as a company group, you will receive personal attention without feeling like you’re part of anything mass-produced. Accommodation can be arranged upon request and a chauffeur service within a 15km radius is at your disposal.
- 6 Treatment suites – including a double and triple suite
- Plunge pool to refresh and revive
- Loungers to relax and unwind
- Boma with a view
- Sun splashed patio
- Spa Bath to soothe and relax
- Wellness Cabin to cleanse and detoxify your body from inside out. The Soft Heat Infra-Red Sauna with or without sound and aroma will enhance your relaxation experience.
- Conference facilities are available on request.
- All weekday packages/treatments require a 50% deposit on confirmation of booking. The balance of payment is due 72 hours before your booking.
- All Saturday/Sunday/Public Holiday bookings must be paid for in full on confirmation of booking.
- Proof of payment should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 086 601 7964.
- Credit card information will be required in order to secure a booking.
- We kindly request punctuality. Late arrival will result in a reduction in treatment time and the full treatment fee will apply.
- Regrettably, no children under the age of 5 years allowed unless by prior arrangement.
- Kindly bring your own bathing costumes for use in the Wellness Cabin (Infra-red Sauna) or Jacuzzi.
- Inform us of any special dietary requirements so that we may cater accordingly.
- Ensure that cellular phones are switched off during your visit with us.
- Products purchased are not refundable.
- Body Sense Day Spa is not held responsible for any theft, damage, loss or misfortune that may occur
Gift vouchers can be purchased for any monetary value and are valid for 6 months. They may also be used for the purchasing of retail products.
Body Sense may be booked for pamper parties for groups of 6 to 8 clients at any one time. Host a personalised stork party for moms-to-be or a bachelorette party for a bride-to-be and we’ll organise catering for you. Exclusive use of the establishment can be arranged and events can be tailored to meet your needs.
Transport can be arranged from any location within a 15km radius within 48 hours. The Body Sense Boutique shuttle is available for groups and visitors from nearby hotels and bed and breakfast establishments.
At Body Sense Day Spa, we would like to build a long-term relationship with our clients and reward them for their loyalty. We offer a loyalty card programme, where you start earning loyalty points on presentation of your card. Please enquire within.
This may be combined with a voucher (valid for 6 months) or treatment of your choice. A 48-hour notice is required. Delivery can be arranged in the Gauteng area. We will make up any amount of gifts for Special Occasions, Weddings, Baby Showers, Hens Parties, Corporate Clients, Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s Day etc. with our luxurious range of bath and body products beautifully presented.
Monday to Friday ………08h00 to 17h00
Saturday ………………….08h00 to 17h00
Sunday ……………………09h00 to 17h00
Public Holidays …………09h00 to 17h00